William Raveis Real Estate offices across the country are introducing new ways to conduct business during this unprecedented time. Our team at Vermont Properties has turned to virtual tools that allow us to continue to provide exceptional real estate service to our clients and customers. The way we do business may look a bit different, but we haven’t changed at all! Our team is always here to assist you in your search or answer your questions regarding Okemo Valley real estate. We have incorporated the following tools in order to not only keep our team safe, but to remain available to you!
1. Live Home Tours - We know how important it is for our buyers to see every inch of the home before they decide to make a purchase, which is why we are offering live home tours to you! Clients can virtually discover every feature of the home even though they are not there in person. Our team has been tuning our skills on video chats via FaceTime, Zoom, etc. and we are ready to take you on a tour through the home of your dreams.
2. Virtual Home Tours - Although this is not a new tool to us, our virtual home tour links have proven to be valued more than ever. While you are browsing our homes that are currently listed for sale, you can click the link “Virtual Tour” and sit back, relax, and watch us take you through the tour.
3. Local Market Insights - As a William Raveis affiliate, we have access to incredible, state-of-the-art real estate tools. One of our favorite tools is the William Raveis Real Estate Local Market Insights (LMI), a subscription service for your chosen areas. Our clients can stay in the know about the real estate trends and housing data in the Okemo Valley within the past 30 days. The LMI provides you data and facts straight from the source, including up-to-date home values, inventory, median sale price, and more. We love the LMI because of its clear, direct visuals and the simplicity of use. To start using the LMI, click here.
4. Digital Postcards - Our team is well-known for our amazing digital and hard-copy postcard reach. During this time, we are sending digital postcards exclusively. Our in-house designer creates these custom marketing pieces to share real estate highlights including new listings, price reductions, sold properties and more. These digital postcards are hyperlinked to the property highlighted, which will redirect you to our website for further information. Do you want to receive digital postcards? Sign-up on our website at www.vtprop.com.
5. Social Media - While keeping a social media presence has always been important to us, we have made it a point to continue to post on our platforms without missing a beat. We have made sure to include not only real estate updates to our Facebook and Instagram pages, but we have also shared numerous posts about how to support local businesses, stay-at-home activities, and so much more. Follow along at @williamraveisvermontproperties on Instagram and @vtprop on Facebook.
6. Best-in-class Websites: Raveis.com & Vtprop.com - Last but certainly not least, our team hosts two incredibly user-friendly websites. Raveis.com is the umbrella website, which features all of our office listings, as well as other affiliate listings across the country. You can also find videos and information about the Raveis company culture, digital flipbooks, digital magazines and more. Our office website, www.vtprop.com, is easily the #1 tool our team uses on a daily basis. We have worked with our web developers to create a seamless experience for our customers. Everything you need to know about real estate offerings in the Okemo Valley is found here. We break down the area by Condominiums, Country Homes, Mountain Homes, Lake Homes and Village Homes. You can chat with us any time directly on our site, too! Continue or start your search today at www.vtprop.com
At Vermont Properties, our top priority is to keep our team, customers, clients and all of our families safe and healthy. We continue to monitor the evolving situation to ensure that we are conducting business in the safest way possible. With expertise, care and compassion, we will build new foundations together. From our family to yours, please stay healthy and enjoying your real estate searching from home. - The Vermont Properties Team