Did you know that Okemo Mountain Resort offers one of the largest inventories of mountainside condominiums? In 1961, the resort began developing the popular ski-in/ski-out slopeside lodging complexes and they now have the most on-mountain accommodations. Purchasing a condominium has many advantages when it comes to owning a second home in the mountains. Here are just a few reasons you might consider purchasing a condo vs. a single-family home:
- Amenities: The range of amenities such as swimming pools, gyms, clubhouses, outdoor spaces, and trailside access at the assorted complexes make weekend trips even more memorable. The convenient access without the need for you to do any maintenance is a homerun. Let us help you find the complex with the right amenities for you!
- Maintenance: Leave the work to the management team responsible for plowing, shoveling, mowing, painting, and more. When you are buying a second home, it's important to consider the extra workload a single-family home might be. Choosing to purchase a condominium will save you time and effort so that you can focus on family time and ski adventures.
- Location: While there are several slopeside standalone homes on Okemo, there are far more options when you are searching for a slopeside condominium. At Okemo, the complexes even have their own trail for easy access and the resort typically favors opening these trails at the beginning of the ski season over others. Plus, some complexes are close to the local restaurants and on-mountain dining options!
- Community: Every Okemo complex is its own neighborhood with a strong sense of community. There are plenty of social gatherings at the Ledgewood fire hut and the Winterplace pool house to name a few. Meeting and connecting with other ski enthusiasts make your ski trips that much more enjoyable!
- Investment Potential: Condominiums often appreciate in value over time, especially if located in sought-after areas like Okemo. Additionally, if you decide to move or rent out your unit in the future, condominiums tend to have good rental potential, attracting tenants who value the amenities, security, and lifestyle associated with condo living.
Both full-time and part-time owners find that the perks and benefits make choosing the condo lifestyle a simple "yes!". The perks of living in a condominium can vary depending on the specific complex, which our agents are well aware of. Now, we will make it even easier by walking you through our current listings!
Currently Listed with William Raveis Vermont Properties
Winterplace on Okemo | Currently Listed: Unit M-302 - $825,000 & Q-205 - $625,000
M-302: Welcome home to this top-floor, end unit, with a three-bedroom plus a loft, two-bathroom condominium located in the popular M building. M offers easy access to not only the slopes but also the office and Winterplace amenities. This condo has had many upgrades including a beautiful tile entry with custom built-ins and cubbies for all your gear. The kitchen has been tastefully renovated to feature stone countertops, updated appliances, custom cabinetry, and for all you coffee lovers, a built-in espresso machine. The kitchen, living, and dining offer an open floor plan which makes for great entertaining with your family and friends. Link to listing.
Q-205: This three-bedroom and two-bathroom condominium is very close to the top of the A & B Quad lifts, which provides you direct access to the heated Sunburst 6 bubble chair. Great ski gear cubies welcome you in a well-laid-out entry. This ski condo offers a large breakfast bar and an open floor plan. The living and dining allow plenty of light, so this is a nice sunny condo that is sure to impress any buyer. The living room and master bedroom lead out to a private deck, too! Link to listing.
Winterplace offers one of the best locations with easy access to the top of the A & B Quad lifts that give you direct access to the heated Sunburst 6 bubble chair. Winterplace also offers some great amenities like a heated indoor pool, hot tubs, a fire pit, tennis courts, and BBQ grills. Don't miss out on this condo.
Ledgewood on Okemo | Currently Listed: C3 & C4 Garage - $1,100,000
This four-bedroom floor plan is one of only 4 in the entire development and includes two ensuites. This is a very rare find in Okemo's slopeside community. The home is south-facing providing beautiful natural light and partial views of the slopes. Ski trail access and the community firepit are just a short walk away. There's plenty of room and great separation of space in this 2-level home with an open floor plan. Some of the impressive features are a floor-to-ceiling wood-burning fireplace, an extended breakfast bar with plenty of seating, cathedral ceilings, and a great deck to enjoy the outdoors. The entry is built for the active family with room for tons of skis, boards, snowshoes, and other outdoor gear. This home was truly loved by a large family with an abundance of friends so now it's time for the next family to enjoy.
Jackson Gore Inn | Currently Listed: #322 Qtr. II // #309 Qtr. IV // #319 Qtr. IV // #312 Qtr. III // #250/252 Qtr. II
Our team has five units currently listed for sale at the Jackson Gore Inn! All of the listings at the Inn are quartershare opportunities to own 13 weeks per year at this slopeside hotel. These units range from one- to three-bedroom floor plans, all with access to the Coleman Brook Express Quad for summit access. Jackson Gore boasts plenty of amenities like the Aventure Zone, the Spring House, snow tubing, ice skating, mountain coaster, the Coleman Brook Lobby Bar & Restaurant, arcade, heated pools, hot tubs, and so much more. You'll absolutely love visiting here on your dedicated weeks!
Bixby House at Jackson Gore | Currently Listed: #631/633 Bixby House - $1,100,000
This full-ownership home offers three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and amazing views of the ski slopes in the winter and beautiful mountain views in the summer. Enjoy the true experience of every skier amenity and multitude of summer activities and events at the full base area within Jackson Gore. The corner building position affords you great sunshine with a deck overlooking the Jackson Gore community. One of the three bedrooms, with a king bed, sitting area, full bathroom, and fireplace is a lock-out that you can rent out when not in use. The other two bedrooms, one en-suite, have an open kitchen, dining, and living area with another fireplace and access to the deck. Ownership at the Bixby House allows you to step out onto the ski slope, as well as access the Spring House for a quick morning exercise or swim in their indoor pool, enjoy the Bixby house's onsite, slopeside hot tubs, Jackson Gore's private indoor/outdoor pool, Ice House ice skating or just relax in this private home overlooking the Jackson Gore Base Community.
SouthFace Village | Currently Listed: Sugar Maple #12- $530,000
This multi-level condominium offers a superb location to the slopes with direct access to the Suncatcher Trail and Sunshine Quad. Park your car in your designated underground parking spot before making your way to your private ski locker. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to become part of the mountain's newest community, SouthFace Village which offers a brand new lodge with an outdoor pool and other amenities that will open this year! Upon entering this nicely decorated, 1 bedroom/1.5 bathroom townhome, you will appreciate the sleek modern design with the open living, kitchen, and dining area. Enjoy the long-range mountain views and warm gas fireplace, too!
Ready to schedule a tour of one of these properties? Contact our office any day of the week at (802) 228-8877 and we would be happy to plan a private showing with our experienced agents!
Header Social Links